As a global Fortune 100 company, Liberty serves customers from different cultures and backgrounds across 17 different countries. To succeed in this global environment, our workforce, suppliers, and business partners must reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Liberty actively supports recognized diverse business enterprises and by doing so, we contribute to the overall economic success of the communities we serve and the expansion of our markets.
Liberty’s Procurement department supports diverse organizations at the national level with the following memberships:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
Process, Policy and Structure
Liberty Procurement encourages the use of diverse suppliers through the following structure:
- Supplier Diversity is part of Liberty’s Procurement organization and can be reached at SupplierDiversity@LibertyMutual.com.
- A self-service registration portal for diverse suppliers is available here.
- Inclusion of diverse suppliers in our category sourcing activities
- Tracking and reporting of supplier diversity statistics