Capabilities and Expectations
Great expectations. Another thing we have in common. Just as you can count on our unfaltering support, we ask that you offer the same to your coworkers. It’s this mutual responsibility to perform in step with our mission and principles that allows us to champion each other to the benefit of our entire organization.
Liberty Mutual provides:
- An inclusive organization committed to developing and training our people.
- A place where employees feel valued for their individual traits, skills, talents, and work.
- A culture that encourages innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Competitive benefits and compensation, including opportunities to participate in the company's superior financial performance.
Your manager will:
- Build value for customers.
- Engage people by developing talent and motivating success.
- Collaborate effectively by communicating well, gaining support, and promoting teamwork.
- Seek excellence by identifying and solving problems, applying analysis and executing thoroughly.
- Focus on customers, improve processes, embrace change and learn new skills.
- Collaborate effectively.
- Seek excellence in everything you do.