BOSTON (Jan. 31, 2022) – During the last quarter of 2021, Liberty Mutual Insurance was recognized by multiple organizations and publications for its commitment to employees, corporate citizenship and innovation. The awards highlight the company’s efforts to support employees, customers and communities at large.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
- Military Times, Best Employers for Veterans
- Forbes, America’s Best Employers for Veterans
- Military Friendly, 2022 Military Friendly Employer
- Insurance Business Canada, Five-Star DE&I Award
Employer of Choice:
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Corporate Citizens Award for Best Community Improvement Program
- Financial Times North American Innovative Lawyer Award, Innovation in Operational Management
- International Legal Technology Association, Impactful Initiative Award for Corporate Legal Departments
- ACORD, Implementation Journey Award
- ASG, Legendary Innovator of the Year
- TBM Council, Service Excellence Award
In addition to enterprise awards, Jane Warren, Active Underwriter for Liberty Specialty Markets, was named to Business Insurance 2021 Women to Watch list.