United by our Purpose
At Liberty Mutual, being there for people when they need us most is what we’ve been doing for more than a century. The health and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and the communities where we live and work continue to be our primary concern during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
“Despite its challenges, the past couple of years provided us the opportunity to reimagine how we work. It taught us a lot about inclusion and empathy, and proved that we can be resilient and successful – a true testament to how our Identity & Values unite us.” – Melanie Foley, Executive Vice President and Chief Talent and Enterprise Services Officer, Liberty Mutual InsuranceOur Path Forward
We’re committed to living our Value of putting people first by providing our employees the flexibility they need to balance their work, family, health, and well-being as we manage the evolving pandemic. We continue to be thoughtful and flexible in all our decisions, guided by our own employees’ sentiment, local risk, government guidance and other factors.
Guided by our Identity & Values, we’ve developed five tenets to develop our path forward, with a goal to build upon what we’ve learned during the pandemic, further empower our employees and strengthen our business:
- We will create a more diverse workforce with equitable opportunities and an inclusive environment for all – regardless of where and how we work.
- We will continue to be agile and adaptable, inclusive, courageous and take risks, testing and learning as we evolve how and where we work.
- We will make workplace flexibility decisions based on business, employee and customer needs, the activities being performed, and other objective criteria.
- Where it makes sense, we will strive for consistency while balancing business needs.
- We will be purposeful in our use of our office space.
Our Path Forward
We are actively hiring and will be conducting most candidate interviews virtually until further notice.
Our Safety Requirements
All employees must comply with all applicable company policies and CDC guidelines, including masking and screening requirements. Some Liberty Mutual employees may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment based on the requirements of their role.