Thank you for your interest in joining Liberty Mutual. The hiring process is our opportunity to learn about you, your experience and career goals, but equally important is your opportunity to learn about Liberty Mutual. Ask questions about the position, our culture and what it is like to work here. We offer straightforward answers so you can learn if Liberty Mutual is the right fit.
You have found a position you are interested in applying for - now what? The application process is as simple as clicking "Apply" and creating a profile. If this is your first time applying to Liberty Mutual, you will need to provide:
- Contact information (email and phone are required)
- Work experience
Once you provide the above information, you may be asked to complete a pre-hire assessment depending on the position for which you applied. If you are asked to take an assessment, it may take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete.
After you apply
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, we do not contact all candidates to provide status updates; however, do know that:
- You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received
- The recruiter or hiring manager will review your application
- If your background matches our hiring needs a recruiter or hiring manager will contact you directly
If after initial review of your application the recruiter or hiring manager decides to progress your application to the interview stage, you will be contacted by a Liberty Mutual representative. Depending on the business unit where the position you applied to is located, the interview process may vary in format and length. You will likely be interviewed:
- By telephone or video (typically referred to as a screening interview)
- Individually with the hiring manager or recruiter
- Simultaneously with the hiring manager(s) and recruite
If the hiring manager decides you are the right fit for the position, either the manager or the recruiter will extend an offer of employment. At this point it is encouraged that you ask any questions you have and request clarification on any of the offer details or company programs. All offers of employment are contingent on a satisfactory background check result.
You've accepted. We couldn't be more pleased.
In the days leading up to your start date, your new manager will be involved in our onboarding program to ensure that you get off to the best start possible. Your manager is responsible for ensuring:
- You have all of the equipment you need to perform your new position from day one
- You receive a comprehensive and welcoming introduction to the company and the business group you are joining