Terms & Conditions for Liberty Mutual Websites & Company Information
(Last Updated September 25, 2017)
Conditions of Use
By using this website and all others owned and maintained by Liberty Mutual, you agree to the following terms and conditions so please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by our updating this notice and posting it on our website. You are bound by any such revisions if you continue to use the website after we have posted the changes; and we suggest that you periodically visit this page to review the most recent Terms & Conditions. If you decide to purchase insurance products or services from Liberty Mutual the terms and conditions specified in your policy or agreement with Liberty Mutual will apply. All references to "Liberty Mutual" include Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates listed below.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
This website is owned and operated by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. Except as otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Liberty Mutual, no materials from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Liberty Mutual may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, hyperlinked, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this website for your use only and provided you do not remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, link or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Liberty Mutual's written permission.
Trademarks & Copyright
All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, icons and domain names located on this website are the property of Liberty Mutual and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, icon and domain name displayed on this website without the written permission of Liberty Mutual or third party that may own such marks or names displayed on this website. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, icons and domain names displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Liberty Mutual. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Links to Other Websites
This website is hyperlinked to other websites which are not maintained or controlled by Liberty Mutual. Liberty Mutual is not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Liberty Mutual of those websites, their content or their products and services.
If you have difficulty linking to any hyperlinked websites, need to report a dead (non-working) link, or for any technical site issues, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
This email should not be used for any claims, quote, services, complaints, or employment inquires.
For Services inquires or requests, please send us an email at: Liberty.Service@libertymutual.com
For Employment inquiries or issues, please send us an email at: Careers@libertymutual.com
For Claims - Life inquiries, please call: 1-800-451-7065
For all other Claims inquiries, please call: 1-844-339-4413
For Quote inquires or issues, please call: 1-800-699-3534 or visit: https://www.libertymutual.com/get-a-quote
For Complaints, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information and descriptions contained on our website are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to every insurance product or service offered by Liberty Mutual, but are provided 'as is' and for general informational purposes. Liberty Mutual makes no representations or warranties that the materials are suitable for your needs, are complete, timely, reliable, or are free from errors, inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Liberty Mutual does not warrant that the website will operate error free or is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive or harmful code. Liberty Mutual also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website or arising in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, computer virus, delay in operation or transmission, or line or system failure.
LIBERTY MUTUAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent provided by law Liberty Mutual shall not be liable to you for damages of any kind whatsoever including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, including without limitation, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption, or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever that may result from your use of or inability to use this website or the materials or services provided on this website or the products or services received from this website. Exemptions of implied warranties may not be allowed in all jurisdictions.
Liberty Mutual makes no representation that all insurance products and services on this website are appropriate or available for use in your state. Some insurance products and services may not be available in all states or jurisdictions. If you choose to access this website you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any local, state and federal laws. The information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, any insurance product or service. No insurance product or service is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. Use of this site will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
You acknowledge that any software available or provided to you on this website may contain technology that is subject to strict controls by various agencies of the United States Government pursuant to United States export control laws and regulations. You hereby agree that you will not transfer or export such software from the United States (including, for example, providing such software to any foreign person or entity in the United States) or re-export such software outside the United States in violation of United States export laws and regulations. Liberty Mutual does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this website to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States export controls laws and regulations.
The term 'Liberty Mutual' as used in these Terms & Conditions means:
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (National Association of Insurance Commissioners ('NAIC') Company Code 23043) is domiciled in Massachusetts and is licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston (NAIC Company Code 65315) is domiciled in New Hampshire and is licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 23035), is domiciled in Wisconsin and is licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- LM Insurance Corporation (NAIC Company Code 33600) and The First Liberty Insurance Corporation, (NAIC Company Code 33588) are domiciled in Illinois and are licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- Liberty Mutual Mid-Atlantic Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 14486) is domiciled in Massachusetts and licensed in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia;
- Liberty Insurance Corporation (NAIC Company Code 42404) is domiciled in Illinois and is licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- Liberty Lloyds of Texas Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 11041) is domiciled and licensed in Texas;
- Liberty County Mutual Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 19544) is domiciled and licensed in Texas;
- Helmsman Management Services LLC is a Massachusetts corporation and licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- Employers Insurance Company of Wausau (NAIC Company Code 21458) is domiciled in Wisconsin and licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- Wausau Business Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 26069) is domiciled in Wisconsin and licensed in all states and the District of Columbia;
- Wausau General Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 26425) is domiciled in Wisconsin and licensed in Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee and Wisconsin;
- Wausau Underwriters Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 26042) is domiciled in Wisconsin and licensed in all states and the District of Columbia.
- Montgomery Mutual Insurance Company (NAIC Company Code 14613) is domiciled in Massachusetts and is licensed in Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia.
The Liberty Mutual companies listed above have a principal place of business at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, Massachusetts, 02116. Each underwriting company of the Liberty Mutual Group is financially responsible for its own insurance products.
The websites of other Liberty Mutual subsidiaries and affiliates not listed above, and which may be hyperlinked to this website, contain separate Terms & Conditions for Use and separate Privacy Statements applicable to those websites. They can be reviewed on the subsidiary or affiliate specific website.