Liberty Mutual Group

Property Insurance

property insurance customer surveying inside of building

Property Insurance for Your Business

If a major storm or fire destroys your shop and inventory scheduled for delivery, you want to be confident that your business can recover with as little disruption as possible. With property insurance from Liberty Mutual Insurance, you can protect your business space as well as its contents. You can even elect to cover lost income or additional expenses incurred while your business is closed.

Broad Coverage Options

With Liberty Mutual, you’ll find the right solution for your business. Our business owner's policy (BOP) and package solutions bundle key property and general liability coverages and can be tailored to meet the needs of small and midsize businesses in a variety of industries.

If you own a larger business, we offer primary property coverage as well as excess coverage for more complex risks. You can also take advantage of other coverages:

  • RM Select™, our proprietary property policy, offers industry-specific solutions for food processing, commercial real estate, and hotels.
  • Green Select™ covers costs for materials to recertify or upgrade to “green” certification if you have a “green” building or want to make your facilities more eco-friendly.
  • Inland marine protects your materials that frequently move to different locations.
  • Equipment breakdown covers your business in the event of equipment failure losses.

Tailored Support

Our in-house property risk engineering services, training, and resources can help you keep your business safe and well protected. And in the event of a damaging incident, our claims staff will quickly assess your situation and develop a plan to help get your business up and running.

Learn More

Find an independent agent near you or talk to your broker to learn more about property insurance for your business.

This is a general description of coverages. Not all coverages are available in all states. Contact an independent agent or your broker for policy terms, conditions, and exclusions.